Purrfect Gifts for your Cat this Christmas
The festive season brings fun, furballs and frolics, but choosing the purrfect Christmas gifts for your cat can become a bit of a head scratcher.
Make sure Santa Claws brings them what they dream of with our guide to the best presents you can give your feline friend this Christmas.
- Christmas Santa catnip toy – Keep your purrfect pal content for hours while you snooze off your Christmas day indulgence with this Christmas Santa catnip toy. It’s made from soft fabric and has a tail to play with, keeping your cat happy, while you relax watching the Christmas day TV specials.
- Cat truffles and Pawsecco – The festive season is certainly a time where we all like to indulge and enjoy ourselves. Make sure your furry friend doesn’t miss out with this Woof & Brew Pawsecco Tipple and Truffles Treat Box. Simply fur-bulous!
- Catit Senses Speed Circuit – We all love to be entertained throughout the seasonal break and that includes your cat. The Senses Speed Circuit entertains while engaging your cat’s natural senses as well as their instincts to hunt and toy with their prey. Designed to attract your cat’s attention, the Speed Circuit includes accelerating coaster ramps, elevated tracks and an illuminated ball which means they can play day or night.
- A membership to The Healthy Pet Club – This scheme can help you keep your feline friend’s health in purrfect condition while you enjoy savings of around £200 per year*. The membership includes all your cat’s essential annual vaccinations, flea and worm treatment, six-monthly health checks, plus access to a wide range of benefits with a 10% discount on everything in your local CVS veterinary practice including cat toys and food. Find your nearest veterinary practice offering The Healthy Pet Club.
- Pet insurance – Most people don’t realise how much a veterinary bill can cost until something happens. Having a cat insurance policy in place could help you with the unexpected costs of veterinary bills. MiPet Cover offers pet insurance with an annual (365Flex) and lifetime (LifetimeFlex) policy. If you’re about to welcome a new kitten, you could benefit from four weeks’ free WalkawayCover**.
*Visit thehealthypetclub.co.uk for further information.
**Kitten must be between eight weeks to one year of age and is subject to a CVS health check. WalkawayCover covers illness and accidents instantly.
Call now on 0808 164 7999
to discuss your policy with us.
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00 Saturday: 09:00 - 14:00