Santa Paws is coming to town: The 2019 dog Christmas gift guide
When it comes to Christmas shopping, there’s nothing worse than getting stuck on what to get that special someone.
Well, fear not, we’re here to lend a helping paw with our list of waggy-tastic dog gifts you can give your best friend this Christmas.
- A Christmas jumper – Make sure Fido feels part of the pack with a delightful doggy Christmas jumper. The big day wouldn’t feel complete without a family snap of you all in your festive best, so find their perfect fit with this rather fetching Reindeer Christmas jumper from Animed Direct.
- Dog truffles and Pawsecco – The festive season is certainly a time where we all like to indulge and enjoy ourselves. Make sure your furry friend doesn’t miss out with this Woof & Brew Pawsecco Tipple and Truffles Treat Box. Simply fur-bulous!
- Buster Soft treat cube – Keep your pup amused for hours on end while they figure out how to get the treat! The Buster Soft Cube is soft yet durable, reduces the noise during play and is ideal for wooden floors…which is great news if you need a peaceful Christmas day nap!
- A membership to The Healthy Pet Club – This scheme can help you keep your pooch’s health in bow-wow condition while you enjoy savings of around £200 per year*. The membership includes all your dog’s essential annual vaccinations, flea and worm treatment, six-monthly health checks, plus access to a wide range of benefits including a 10% discount on everything in practice including dog toys and food. Find your nearest veterinary practice offering The Healthy Pet Club.
- Pet insurance – Most people don’t realise how much a veterinary bill can cost until something happens. Having a dog insurance policy in place could help you with the unexpected costs of veterinary bills. MiPet Cover offers a range of annual and lifetime pet insurance policies. If you’re about to welcome a new puppy, you could benefit from four weeks’ free WalkawayCover**.
*Visit thehealthypetclub.co.uk for further information.
**Kitten or puppy must be between eight weeks to one year of age and is subject to a CVS health check. WalkawayCover covers illness and accidents instantly. Not all breeds of dog are eligible.
Call now on 0808 164 7999
to discuss your policy with us.
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00 Saturday: 09:00 - 14:00