Santa Paws is Coming to Town: The 2020 Doggy Christmas Gift Guide
When it comes to Christmas shopping, there’s nothing worse than getting stuck on what to get that special (furry) someone.
Well, fear not, we’re here to lend a helping paw with our list of waggy-tastic Christmas dog gifts you can give your best friend this year.
- Happy Pet Naughty/Nice Elf Toy – Is your pooch on the naughty or nice list this year? The nice list, of course…all dogs are! This elf toy will provide fun and cuddles for your pawfect pal, but will they get the ‘naughty’ elf or the ‘nice’ elf? This toy is picked at random for a festive surprise.
- Antos Treats Calendar for Dogs – The festive season is certainly a time where we all like to indulge and enjoy ourselves and this should include your canine companion too! Enjoy the countdown to Christmas with this advent calendar, with each window revealing a delicious surprise. The yummy contents include beef, chicken, duck and fish meaty treats. Festively fur-bulous!
- Tweed harness and matching lead – You can’t beat a Boxing Day stroll to blow away the cobwebs, so be sure that your furry friend can strut in style with the Hugo & Hudson Dark Green Checked Tweed harness and lead (sold separately). The harness is designed to help prevent your dog from pulling, whilst reducing pressure on their neck. Your beloved pooch will look and feel great, with four different sizes available to get the perfect fit. Complete the look with the matching lead, available in 15mm and 20mm.
- Dog insurance – Most people don’t realise how much a veterinary bill can cost until something happens. Having a dog insurance policy in place could help you with the unexpected costs of veterinary bills. MiPet Cover offers a range of annual and lifetime pet insurance policies. If you’re about to welcome a new puppy, you could benefit from four weeks’ free WalkawayCover*.
- A membership to The Healthy Pet Club – This scheme can help you keep your pooch’s health in bow-wow condition while you enjoy savings of up to £200 per year (more for larger breeds)**. The membership includes all your dog’s essential annual vaccinations, flea and worm treatment, six-monthly health checks, plus access to a wide range of benefits including a 10% discount on everything in your local CVS veterinary practice including dog toys and food. Find your nearest veterinary practice offering The Healthy Pet Club.
*Kitten or puppy must be between eight weeks to one year of age and is subject to a CVS health check. WalkawayCover covers illness and accidents instantly. Not all breeds of dog are eligible. **Visit thehealthypetclub.co.uk for further information.
Call now on 0808 164 7999
to discuss your policy with us.
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00 Saturday: 09:00 - 14:00