2020 Christmas Gift Guide: Purrfect Prezzies for your Cat
The festive season brings fun, furballs and frolics, but choosing the purrfect Christmas gifts for your cat can become a bit of a head scratcher.
Make sure Santa Claws brings your feline friend what they dream of with our guide to the top presents you can give your cat this Christmas.
- Christmas Elf Teaser – Offering fun and festive frolics, this interactive teaser will entertain your cat for hours. This cat toy features a cute elf with ping pong ball inner with feather boa on elastic rope with bell. The Happy Pet Christmas Elf Teaser is the purrfect present for your cat this Christmas.
- Meowee! Meaty Cracker for Cats – The festive season is certainly a time where we all like to indulge and enjoy ourselves and this should include your feline friend too. We all love pulling a cracker to reveal treats and a cheesy joke or two…and your cat can certainly join in the fun. This Meowee! cracker for cats contains delicious biscuits in real meaty flavours and they are made from 100% natural ingredients. Festively fur-bulous!
- Antler Super Soft Pet Blanket – Keep your purrfect pal cosy and content for hours while you snooze off your Christmas day indulgence. Spoil her with this snuggly Christmas Antler super soft pet blanket.
- Cat insurance – Most people don’t realise how much a veterinary bill can cost until something happens. Having a cat insurance policy in place could help you with the unexpected costs of veterinary bills. MiPet Cover offers cat insurance with an annual (365Flex) or lifetime (LifetimeFlex) policy. If you’re about to welcome a new kitten, you could benefit from four weeks’ free WalkawayCover*.
- A membership to The Healthy Pet Club – This scheme can help you keep your feline friend’s health in purrfect condition while you enjoy savings of up to £200 per year**. The membership includes all your cat’s essential annual vaccinations, flea and worm treatment, six-monthly health checks, plus access to a wide range of benefits with a 10% discount on everything in your local CVS veterinary practice including cat toys and food. Find your nearest veterinary practice offering The Healthy Pet Club.
*Kitten must be between eight weeks to one year of age and is subject to a CVS health check. WalkawayCover covers illness and accidents instantly. **Visit thehealthypetclub.co.uk for further information.
Call now on 0808 164 7999
to discuss your policy with us.
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00 Saturday: 09:00 - 14:00