What are the Best Christmas Gifts for Cats and Kittens?
Santa Claws is coming to town!
Why spend hours traipsing through the (pet) shops, when we’ve got it all wrapped up for you right here with our top Christmas gifts for cats and kittens?
Here’s a helping paw with our list of purrfect pawsents you can give your feline friend this year.
- Pet Munchies Gourmet Cat Treats – The festive season is certainly a time where we all like to indulge and enjoy ourselves and this should include your feline friend too. Pet Munchies Gourmet Cat Treats are made from 100% real meat which is a rich source of vitamins and minerals including Omega 3 and 6 and antioxidants which help promote healthy skin and coat and help maintain a healthy heart. They’re also low in fat and calories as well as being naturally hypoallergenic.
- Kong Holiday Laser teaser cat toy – Offering fun and festive frolics, this interactive teaser will entertain your cat for hours. This interactive laser that is a proven winner with cats, enticing motion and encouraging active play.
- Happy Pet Christmas Forest Fox Hanging Cat Toy – Softly made and interactive which guarantees hours of fun, the Happy Pet Christmas Forest Fox Hanging Cat Toy will make the purrfect Christmas gift for your cat this year.
- Cat and kitten insurance – Most people don’t realise how much a veterinary bill can cost until something happens. Having a cat insurance policy in place could help you with the unexpected costs of vet fees in the event of an illness or injury. MiPet Cover offers cat insurance with an annual (365Flex) or lifetime (LifetimeFlex) policy. If you’re about to welcome a new kitten, you could benefit from four weeks’ free WalkawayCover* to get them started on the right paw.
- A membership to The Healthy Pet Club – This preventative health care scheme can help you keep your feline friend’s health in purrfect condition while you enjoy savings of up to £200 per year**. The membership includes all your cat’s essential annual vaccinations, flea and worm treatment, six-monthly health checks, plus access to a wide range of benefits with a 10% discount on everything in your local CVS veterinary practice including cat toys and treats. Find your nearest veterinary practice offering The Healthy Pet Club.
*Kitten must be between eight weeks to one year of age and is subject to a CVS health check. WalkawayCover covers illness and accidents instantly. **Visit thehealthypetclub.co.uk for further information.
Call now on 0808 164 7999
to discuss your policy with us.
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00 Saturday: 09:00 - 14:00