What are the Best Christmas Gifts for Dogs and Puppies?
Santa Paws is coming to town!
Why spend hours traipsing through the (pet) shops, when we’ve got it all wrapped up for you right here with our top Christmas gifts for dogs and puppies?
Here’s a helping paw with our list of wag-tastic pawsents you can give your best friend this year.
- House of Paws Xmas Pudding rope toy – Get your furry friend involved in the festive fun with their very own Christmas pudding dog toy. This toy features a large Christmas pud with a rope handle.
- Pooch & Mutt Dog Treats – The festive season is certainly a time where we all like to indulge and enjoy ourselves and this should include your canine companion too! These meaty treats come with added probiotics and collagen for healthy digestion, skin and coat.
- House of Paws Festive Unicorn Rope Toy – While you and the family enjoy some tooth-pulling treats in the form of a toffee penny or two, your best friend can chew down on this cute unicorn rope toy. This durable toy is made with a soft plush fabric and designed with a rope body to help improve the strength for when your dog gets their teeth stuck in.
- Dog insurance – Most people don’t realise how much a veterinary bill can cost until something happens. Having a dog insurance policy in place could help you with the unexpected costs of vet fees in the event of an illness or injury. MiPet Cover offers a range of annual and lifetime pet insurance policies. If you’re about to welcome a new puppy, you could benefit from four weeks’ free WalkawayCover* to get them started on the right paw.
- A membership to The Healthy Pet Club – This preventative healthcare scheme can help you keep your pooch’s health in bow-wow condition while you enjoy savings of up to £200 per year (more for larger breeds)**. The membership includes all your dog’s essential annual vaccinations, flea and worm treatment, six-monthly health checks, plus access to a wide range of benefits including a 10% discount on everything in your local CVS veterinary practice for treats such as toys and snacks. Find your nearest veterinary practice offering The Healthy Pet Club and start spreading the cost of your dog’s routine health care.
*Puppy must be between eight weeks to one year of age and is subject to a CVS health check. WalkawayCover covers illness and accidents instantly. Not all breeds of dog are eligible. **Visit thehealthypetclub.co.uk for further information.
Call now on 0808 164 7999
to discuss your policy with us.
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00 Saturday: 09:00 - 14:00