Five Gifts to get your Dog’s Tail Wagging this Christmas
When it comes to Christmas shopping, there’s nothing worse than getting stuck on what to get that special someone. Well, fear not, we’re here to lend a helping paw with our list of waggy-tastic dog gifts you can give your best friend this Christmas.
- A Christmas jumper – Make sure Fido feels part of the pack with a delightful doggy Christmas jumper. Christmas day wouldn’t be complete without a family snap of you all in your festive best, so find their perfect fit through retailers such as Animed Direct.
- A pet-cam – Every wondered what doggy deeds they get up to while you’re at work or doing your weekly grocery shopping? A pet cam will ensure you can keep a beady eye on your pal with some models offering two way sound so you can send encouraging messages or an instruction for them to get off the sofa they know they’re not allowed on! Check out this Furbo pet cam for peace of mind.
- Interactive treat ball – Keep your pup amused for hours on end while they work out how to get the treat! Once your dog figures out that rolling the ball means goodies, it’ll be their go-to fun. The Buster Treat Ball is claimed to eliminate boredom and encourage interactive play. Sounds like an all-rounder to us!
- A membership to The Healthy Pet Club – This scheme can help you keep your pooch’s health in bow-wow condition while you enjoy savings of around £200 per year*. The membership includes all your dog’s essential annual vaccinations, flea and worm treatment, six-monthly health checks, plus access to a wide range of benefits including a 10% discount on everything in practice including dog toys and food. Find your nearest veterinary practice offering The Healthy Pet Club. (*Visit thehealthypetclub.co.uk for further information.)
- Pet insurance – Most people don’t realise how much a veterinary bill can cost until something happens. Having a dog insurance policy in place could help you with the unexpected costs of veterinary bills. MiPet Cover offers pet insurance with a range of annual and lifetime policies. If you’re about to welcome a new puppy, you could benefit from four weeks’ free WalkawayCover.
Call now on 0808 164 7999
to discuss your policy with us.
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00 Saturday: 09:00 - 14:00